Friday 26 January 2018

Get well Soon....

Hi dearest crafting friends!

I hope you had a wonderful week and that you are geared up for the weekend! I really need some crafting time as I had a tough week and I did not have the time or energy to pick up my colours, so I'm in withdrawal now!! :D

A couple of weeks ago I finished this card with Magnolia Get well Collection. It is one of my favourites right now, I really loved this collection!





You can find these awesome products at Magnolia-licious Store, by clicking on the names of the products linked below: 

The stamp used is : Tilda with Bunny Slippers (From the GW17 Collection), Heart Medicine Doo Hickey die(from the same collection). Isn't it cool?! 

Also available at the Store are the Sofiero Maja Design papers and charms.

For two of the flowers I used white foamiran, white stamens and a styrofoam flower centre covered with silver glitter. 

I coloured the image using Distress inks, and also used twine, lace, paper doily, flowers cardboard heart with gesso and pearl.





I coloured the image using Distress reinkers, although I enjoy also pencils and Copics, I just love my Ranger Inks.




Here you can see the twine and the charm, together with the sweetest medicine and the cardboard heart. I just love the look of lace with Maja papers!




A close up of the foamiran flowers, paper flower and the vintage button added. The leaves are cut by using a punch I had for quite some years now.




I also added some flu stuff as a background to this card :) You can catch my Beechams Cold and Flu, a thermometer and some hand sanitizer there as well :) I needed all of these some weeks ago, plus the Halls mints.


I hope you loved the card, and that you get to play with some of this cool stuff yourself! I wish I had all day to create!! ) lol

Some challenges for this cutie:

Viva La Verve sketch challenge  - I tried to be faithful to the sketch as much as possible :)

Magnolia Forever - ATG

AAM Challenge - ATG

Simon Wednesday challenge blog  - Layer it Up





Many Smiles and blessings 
Rosette  xxx

7 comments:

  1. My goodness she is one beautiful creation. I am following you but need to add you to my side bar to keep up with your Heavenly wonders.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing card.
    hanap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very precious Rosette, love every tiny detail and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to join us over at All About Magnolia Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Rosette, this is such a lovely make! I love the heart pills and the solft colours!
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete