Monday 8 January 2018

Just because I care...

Hello there!!


I hope this year started well for all of you, and that you are finding some time and motivation to do that thing that you love most.





πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š


We at Magnolia-licious had a few days of break from DT duties, which worked good for me so that I could get a bit ahead - very much not like I usually do, as I have usually finish my projects in the last days which I would normally need them! :) Anyway, this easel card which I sharing with you for inspiration is my first card for 2018.

I really enjoyed myself doing it, let's say that the products from Magnolia-licious Store really inspire me to play! :D





πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Below you will see the list of products I have used, let me know what you think of it.

This New Year put me in the mood of doing a little game... let me see....

Tomorrow we have the start of a new challenge at Magnolia-licious, and in collaboration with Shawn and the team, I will be organising a giveaway for all of you amazing crafters. So... those of you who as from today, 8th January till the 15th, purchase crafting goodies from Magnolia-licious Store will get this card from me... and some small surprises with it?! :D The FULL REVEAL of the giveaway will be shown TOMORROW, here on this blog. 

 So come back tomorrow and in the coming days and let me know that you have purchased from the STORE. After checking out  the purchase with Shawn (the owner) I will draw a lucky winner! :D (Only those comments with a purchase will be eligible to win). 


The winner will be announced here on the 16th January.




πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Now what did I use for this card:

Stamp: Heavenly Tilda from the Aspen Holidays (2016) Collection

Paper: Magnolia paper

Lots of Magnolia dies: (1) My DooHickey Box Kit vol.10 (using the heart die from this kit)
(2) Magnolia Doo Hickey die ST17 - Tree Stump
(3) Vintage dooHickey die 17 - Small Square 
(4) Parsley and Rocket Salad die







πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š


I also added some Foamiran flowers to the easel card. For these I used red and light pink foamiran from the large selection of colours which Shawn carries in the Store, and black and white stamens. 






πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š


From my stash I also added some lace, a doily and that ticket sentiment, together with some paper flowers and leaves. Tilda was coloured by Prismacolour Pencils - yes Santa was very good to me this year! I was literally in tears when I opened my gift!! :)

For the inside I stamped the large Magnolia  mushroom on a die-cut label and coloured it with pencils as well. I forgot what collection this was from, but it went well with the paper, so I loved it.




πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š


As you can see, the Store carries a lot of crafting goodies, and Shawn is adding more items. Have you seen the awesome berries, and the chipboard pieces? They look awesome!!

I shall leave you for now, but I do hope to hear from you. I LOVE how this card turned out, and I would really like to give it to someone who appreciates it! I will not we writing on the inside, so that the person who wins it, can use it, or keep it... whatever you choose! :) Let me know when you purchase, and you'll be in a chance to receive it at home. Anyone can enter, I will ship worldwide.



πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Many Blessings
Rosette




Challenges :

Ally's Angels  - ATG

Magnolia Forever  - ATG

All about Magnolia  - All about anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - ATG

Dies R Us  - ATG Dies R Us

Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge - Using patterned paper

Allsorts Challenge  - Anything new (my Prisma colours)



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and so much attention to detail, many thanks for joining our 'Something New' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosette, your card is amazing! You have put so much detail into it :o) You are a pro already with your pencil colouring! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! i LOVE it!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation and your flowers are perfect! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Be sure to use dies by companies carried at the Dies R Us Store to qualify for the challenge prize. Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card & I love your beautifully colored images! Don't forget to use dies carried by Dies R Us to qualify if you add another entry! Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes DRU" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete